Blog about my life

My life
I am Salma Issa Arza i am 16 years old and i was born on November 11 from 2001 so that means that my zodiac sign is scorpio in which i do not believe at all if there is a thing you should know about is also that, i consider that i am not a very religious person but a very faithful one i believe in God and have all my faith on hi. My family consists on my Dad that is named Ahmad Issa Issa and my mother Alma Rosa Arza Ascanio and my two dogs puppy And ito which i adore with my whole life, my mom is the center of mu life i consider her my balance and what constantly brings me back to my two feet my dad has always been there for me, my parents are the most supportive,loving and caring that you could ever meet, i am completely in love with dogs in general but mostly on mine i take care of them with my whole life also another thung you should know about my life is that my family is very big my fathers family roots are mainly arabic so that makes me half arabic if you could say so, meanwhil my mother family is smaller, i am a very creative active person i love to excersise,hang out with my friends,sleeping,watchung movies but what i enjoy the most is spending time with my family, i love art and anything related to it also fashion design because for me i see it as art and as a way if expressing myself by clothe or style, i have three step siblings which are a lot older than me and also they have their own kids and live in United States Of America.
My favorite color is red wine and black even though some people say black is not a color but a tone, i l like drawing a lot, and on the other part the things that i do not like are lies, hypocrital people, rude people, ungrateful people, and that when i am sleeping they wake me up i really hate that one mainly.
In school my best subjects i would say would be lamguage arts and social studies and the not so good ones are math and physics, i have studied on Lyndon B Johnson School from Barranquilla,Atlantico since i was younger then i left to another school called San Jose but i came back to my old school after 3 years, my life goal is to make myself the happiest and proud and also my parents also my dreams in the professional aspect is to be the best fashion designer that i could be,

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Essay virtues

Myth of the enchanted dog

Patience and caring